Looking for something healthy to start your day? “Kala Chana Chaat/ Salad” is the best option if not in a mood to cook. Kala chana/ black chickpeas are low in fat and high on dietary fiber. Having a bowl of Kala Chana Chaat/Salad will not make you feel hungry for a longer time. Tummy Full, Low Intake Of Extra Calories!
The easiest way to include Kala Chana in your meal is to use them in Salads. Salads are the best detoxing meals for your body. This is a very simple Kala Chana Chaat/ Salad. You can include cucumber, carrot, celery and can make your own variations.
- 1 Cup soaked Kala chana (soak them overnight, for sprouts- tie soaked chana in a wet cotton cloth and keep in a warm place for 1 or 2 days)
- 1 Medium finely chopped onion
- 1 Medium finely chopped tomato
- 1-2 Chopped green chilies
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp chaat masala
- Black salt as required
Step 1- Wash the sprouted chana and mix chopped onion, tomato, green chilies chopped coriander leaves, black salt and chaat masala and toss well
Step 2- Add lemon juice and toss again and serve
Enjoy your Healthy Snack 🙂