I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Dear Pooja, (tastyrecipesfrompooja). Thank you so much for nominating me, Pooja. She is such a sweetheart with an awesome food blog. I am shamelessly late by 2days. Apologies!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and gives a link to their site.
- Make a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know that you have nominated them and give them a link to your post.
How it all started?
29th June 2016…THAT IS THE DAY I started my blog.:) Cooking has always been my passion (though I cooked rarely at my parental home :P) but cooking daily- then photography-to writing the recipes was something very unexpected from me even after marriage. I never thought I would survive or would even complete 2-3months but, not only I survived but win some super awesome readers like you all. 🙂 I am so glad.
It’s been a SUPER AWESOME exciting and fun-filled 2 ½years of blogging and I am sure I will keep posting wonderful recipes in coming years too. I totally love cooking, taking pictures and then sharing the recipes. And for this, All the credit goes to my dear hubby.
When I first hit on the publish button, little did I know that this is going to be MY FOOD BLOG! I thought was just sharing my journey from being a novice at cooking to cooking varieties of delicious food from all over India and a few dishes from all around the world. This journey has been really amazing with you all and I am looking forward to amazing times ahead.
Advice to new bloggers?
I am still on a learning phase and it’s good to learn something new every day, isn’t it?
- Never.. ever..ever compare your journey to someone else’s journey. When you’re tempted to compare yourself to someone else…Compare yourself to you when you started. “Successful blogging is not about one-time hits. It’s about building a loyal following over time.”
- Share quality over quantity. 🙂
Nominations for blogger recognition award:
- Vidya @Masalachilli
- Ramya @Ramyarecipes
- Megala @Megalaskitchen
- Dimple @Dimplescookbook
- Neetha @bnpassion
- Vidya Thakur @Mysecretplate
- Annarose @cookingadventures
- Abha @abhasrecipes
- Jyoti @jyotiskitchen
- Shalini @fforflavor
- Rita @spreadingsmiles
- Prachi @spiceinthebox
- Sandhya @vegetarianhomestylecooking
- Afreen @afreenskitchen
- Nisha @masalamojo
Thank you so much to each and everyone for supporting and motivating. <3
Lots of love!
Jyoti aka Jyo 🙂