Summer should officially be Sandwich Season. Nobody wants to stay longer near gas-stove cooking hours n hours. And frankly, no one wants to eat heavy-spicy-oily meals in summers. That’s when sandwiches comes to rescue for a quick meal.
I prefer sandwiches for breakfast, mostly.
So I got this amazing looking olive-herbs bread loaf from a nearby store and had to try this amazing sandwich.
This chunky paneer-egg sandwich with fresh lettuce and cucumber is perfect for this sunny weather. You can add more veggies like- carrots, purple cabbage, tomatoes etc to make it more refreshing.
If you try this recipe, then don’t forget to tag me on Facebook- Foodfrenzy-Jyokitchen or at Instagram- foodfrenzyjyokitchen.
- 4 Sandwich sub bread bread or bread slices (I have used a whole olive-oregano bread loaf)
- 4 Boiled eggs, remove the yolk and chop the white into tiny pieces
- 150Gms paneer, finely chopped or crumbled
- 1/2th Cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4th Cup olives, chopped
- 1/4th Cup jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 Cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mustard dressing
- Mayonnaise, as desired
- 1 Tbsp chili flakes
- 1 Tsp herbs
- lettuce leaves
- Butter, for toasting
Learn step by step recipe with pictures for Chunky Paneer-Egg Sandwich
Step 1- In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients other than lettuce leaves and bread
Mix everything and the stuffing is ready
Step 2- Toast the breads with butter. Take one side of the bread and spread the prepared stuffing. Place a lettuce leaf and cover with the other half of the bread
Grill the sandwich if you want to and Serve with ketchup .